Gifts Under $50
$1.25 - $25.00
Skratch Labs Anytime Hydration Mix is an all natural electrolyte mix for those times when water isn't enough but a sports drink is too much. It is designed to help you maintain an optimal level of hydration in that place between just sitting around and working out.
$1.40 - $24.99
Hammer Gel is an easily digested, concentrated source of complex carbohydrates that boasts 4 amino acids to enhance athletic output and prolong energy levels during intense training and competition. There's only a trace of sugar, so there's no sugar rush or dreaded sugar crash. Hammer Gel has a syrup–like consistency that mixes easily with water if so desired. Use it before, during, and after exercise.
$1.95 - $49.00
Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Mix is a sports drink containing simple sugars, electrolytes, only real fruit for flavor and the right amount of electrolytes to properly replace what’s lost when you sweat.
$2.29 - $40.00
Clif Shot Bloks are so delicious you’ll find yourself looking forward to workouts and races with newfound excitement. While Bloks please your pallet, they also console your stomach with solid food that’s easy to digest and quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Each sleeve packs 200 calories of carbohydrate and 14mg of sodium to keep you going strong. Clif Shot Bloks are made with high-quality organic ingredients and contain no artificial flavors or hydrogenated oils.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$9.99 - $23.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$13.99 - $24.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$15.99 - $24.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
$17.99 - $27.47
Whether your old ones are worn out or you just want to add a pop of color, Origin-8's Hudy Brake Hoods are a nice upgrade with their comfortable and durable non-slip polymer rubber and ergonomic, supportive shape.
$18.00 - $29.99
- This high performance Luxury Chamois Cream - Anti Bacterial - Kills 99% of germs - Extreme Skin Lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin - Free from Parabens and formaldehyde - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Contains Provitamins - Has a mild cooling function
$18.25 - $25.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$18.99 - $25.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$18.99 - $49.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$19.49 - $26.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$20.00 - $25.00
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
When the rubber meets the road, performance means everything. Vision SEVEN Tread gets you there in style. Swiftwick gives a percentage of sales from each Vision sock purchased to charitable initiatives. Ride in style knowing you are making a difference. Made in USA.
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - 4 degrees of float - Sold in pairs with hardware - Compatible with Multisport 4 pedal
$22.00 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$22.99 - $29.99
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$23.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
- High-volume design with a durable alloy barrel - DuoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 1-inch gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - T-Grip handle - Bracket and mounting screws included
Get back on the bike in no time with this handy CO2 inflator that lets you quickly and precisely fix a flat. The flip-lock valve attachment creates a secure fit, so you can quickly inflate the tire without losing precious CO2. The integrated regulator design means refilling the tube is no longer a guessing game, allowing for a controlled and intuitive fill. - Fits Presta or Schrader valve - Supplied with 2 x 16g CO2 - Efficient controlled release - Intuitive trigger action
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
$24.99 - $25.00
Shimano Altus M310 shifters for 3x7 or 3x8 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Stainless steel shift cables included
Page 1 of 5 Next page