Gifts Under $50
$1.25 - $25.00
Skratch Labs Anytime Hydration Mix is an all natural electrolyte mix for those times when water isn't enough but a sports drink is too much. It is designed to help you maintain an optimal level of hydration in that place between just sitting around and working out.
$1.40 - $24.99
Hammer Gel is an easily digested, concentrated source of complex carbohydrates that boasts 4 amino acids to enhance athletic output and prolong energy levels during intense training and competition. There's only a trace of sugar, so there's no sugar rush or dreaded sugar crash. Hammer Gel has a syrup–like consistency that mixes easily with water if so desired. Use it before, during, and after exercise.
$1.95 - $49.00
Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Mix is a sports drink containing simple sugars, electrolytes, only real fruit for flavor and the right amount of electrolytes to properly replace what’s lost when you sweat.
$2.29 - $40.00
Clif Shot Bloks are so delicious you’ll find yourself looking forward to workouts and races with newfound excitement. While Bloks please your pallet, they also console your stomach with solid food that’s easy to digest and quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Each sleeve packs 200 calories of carbohydrate and 14mg of sodium to keep you going strong. Clif Shot Bloks are made with high-quality organic ingredients and contain no artificial flavors or hydrogenated oils.
$2.45 - $24.50
Skratch Labs Sport Energy Chews are made with simple ingredients and flavored with only real fruit to create an energy chew with a clean bite that isn’t coated in wax. The result is a subtle taste that lets you fuel your active lifestyle with a functional food.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$9.99 - $23.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$13.99 - $24.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$15.99 - $24.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
$17.99 - $27.47
Whether your old ones are worn out or you just want to add a pop of color, Origin-8's Hudy Brake Hoods are a nice upgrade with their comfortable and durable non-slip polymer rubber and ergonomic, supportive shape.
$18.00 - $28.00
- This high performance Luxury Chamois Cream - Anti Bacterial - Kills 99% of germs - Extreme Skin Lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin - Free from Parabens and formaldehyde - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Contains Provitamins - Has a mild cooling function
$18.25 - $25.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$18.99 - $25.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$18.99 - $49.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$19.49 - $26.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$19.99 - $21.99
- Micro knurled surface for maximum grip - Fast rolling shallow groove tread pattern - Roll over tread surface for confident cornering
$19.99 - $22.00
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$20.00 - $28.00
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
When the rubber meets the road, performance means everything. Vision SEVEN Tread gets you there in style. Swiftwick gives a percentage of sales from each Vision sock purchased to charitable initiatives. Ride in style knowing you are making a difference. Made in USA.
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - 4 degrees of float - Sold in pairs with hardware - Compatible with Multisport 4 pedal
$22.00 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$23.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$24.95 - $29.99
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Universal Fit The XL Smartphone Holder is designed to securely hold iPhone 6 Plus, 6s Plus, Android Devices, and most larger style smartphones with protective cases. Compatible with devices/cases up to: 7.8 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches (H x W x D) Easy, Instant Removal Don't waste time prying your smartphone out of bulky holders or changing between cycling-specific phone cases. The Smartphone Holder features a durable elasticated bungee for easy in/out access of your device. Although engineered to withstand heavy road vibrations and other bumps, the secure bungee is still stretch friendly. Positioning On Your Terms Delta understands that your handlebars are very precious real estate. That is why they include a stem cap and handlebar mounting bracket with each Smartphone Holder. A clever ratcheting system on each mounting bracket allows you to adjust the viewing angle of your device. Weather Protection Bag (Included) Protect your device from rain, sweat, etc.. with the included waterproof baggy. Touchscreen is still accessible while your smartphone is in the bag. Securing Cam Lock The securing cam lock adds additional security to your device during those extra bumpy moments.
Page 1 of 5 Next page