Gifts Under $25
$22.00 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
$12.95 - $59.40
Perhaps no other area of fueling can drop you out of competition as quickly as electrolyte depletion. That's where Endurolytes Fizz shines. And because sodium alone cannot replenish electrolytes, these rapidly dissolving effervescent tablets provide all the right minerals in balance for the prevention of cramping, spasms, and other exercise-related issues. You'll enjoy enhanced endurance from effective, complete, balanced electrolyte replenishment for all body types under all conditions.
$25.00 - $49.95
Swank is retro-value for modern times, carrying the freedom of youth into the excitement and unpredictability of tomorrow. Swank’s light frame is designed for a no-slip fit and is equipped with shatterproof, scratch-resistant lenses covering a spectrum of popular colors.
$1.95 - $49.00
Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Mix is a sports drink containing simple sugars, electrolytes, only real fruit for flavor and the right amount of electrolytes to properly replace what’s lost when you sweat.
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
$18.00 - $29.99
- This high performance Luxury Chamois Cream - Anti Bacterial - Kills 99% of germs - Extreme Skin Lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin - Free from Parabens and formaldehyde - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Contains Provitamins - Has a mild cooling function
With its lightweight insulation, the Camelbak Podium Ice 21-fluid-ounce bike bottle keeps your drinking water ice-cold even during rides in hot weather.
Keep your water cold 4x longer! We re-engineered our legendary Podium Ice to be the ultimate insulated cycling bottle, even when temps rise into triple-digits. With unmatched aerogel insulation technology, high flow rate, and easy cleanability, the Podium Ice stands second to none. And like our entire Podium collection, it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and features improved cage fit and the squeezability that CamelBak is known for. - Aerogel Insulation: Keeps water cold 4x longer than other bottles - Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages - Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort - High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills - 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean - Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning - Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport - Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
Keep your water cold 4X longer! CamelBak re-engineered their legendary Podium Ice to be the ultimate bike bottle. With unmatched insulation properties, high flow rate and easy cleanability, Podium Ice stands second to none.
$20.00 - $25.00
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
$1.25 - $25.00
Skratch Labs Anytime Hydration Mix is an all natural electrolyte mix for those times when water isn't enough but a sports drink is too much. It is designed to help you maintain an optimal level of hydration in that place between just sitting around and working out.
- One large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with hook and loop straps - Bag volume: 150 c.i. - Size: 8.6x4.7x4.7"
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
- High-volume design with a durable alloy barrel - DuoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 1-inch gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - T-Grip handle - Bracket and mounting screws included
$15.99 - $24.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
Get back on the bike in no time with this handy CO2 inflator that lets you quickly and precisely fix a flat. The flip-lock valve attachment creates a secure fit, so you can quickly inflate the tire without losing precious CO2. The integrated regulator design means refilling the tube is no longer a guessing game, allowing for a controlled and intuitive fill. - Fits Presta or Schrader valve - Supplied with 2 x 16g CO2 - Efficient controlled release - Intuitive trigger action
$1.40 - $24.99
Hammer Gel is an easily digested, concentrated source of complex carbohydrates that boasts 4 amino acids to enhance athletic output and prolong energy levels during intense training and competition. There's only a trace of sugar, so there's no sugar rush or dreaded sugar crash. Hammer Gel has a syrup–like consistency that mixes easily with water if so desired. Use it before, during, and after exercise.
$9.99 - $23.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
When the rubber meets the road, performance means everything. Vision SEVEN Tread gets you there in style. Swiftwick gives a percentage of sales from each Vision sock purchased to charitable initiatives. Ride in style knowing you are making a difference. Made in USA.
$14.99 - $19.99
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
$16.99 - $19.99
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Top off the look of your child's cruiser with Sunlite's Willow Mini Strap-On Basket on the front! It attaches to the handlebars via handlebar straps and buckles for easy on and off. The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the retro design is sure to elicit compliments.
Page 1 of 2 Next page