Gifts Under $100
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
$12.95 - $59.40
Perhaps no other area of fueling can drop you out of competition as quickly as electrolyte depletion. That's where Endurolytes Fizz shines. And because sodium alone cannot replenish electrolytes, these rapidly dissolving effervescent tablets provide all the right minerals in balance for the prevention of cramping, spasms, and other exercise-related issues. You'll enjoy enhanced endurance from effective, complete, balanced electrolyte replenishment for all body types under all conditions.
$22.00 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$37.00 - $59.99
Fast rolling, E-bike rated. Unleash your inner wanderer with the Maxxis Gypsy. To keep your adventure on course, the Gypsy uses a 60-TPI casing and Maxxis' Silkworm breaker puncture protection beneath the tread. The Gypsy offers a durable yet comfortable ride with low rolling resistance and excellent traction. - M2015P - Wire bead - 60 TPI - Dual Compund - Grooved slick design
$39.99 - $63.95
• Tomac Signature hard pack XC race tire, one of Kenda's fastest rolling MTB tires • Eight small Nevegal-shaped knobs across the tire for better bite • DTC dual tread compound with 120 tpi casing • TR model has a tubeless ready casing with modified bead shape for better sealing and SCT sidewall for optimized air and sealant retention • Economical Sport model with standard rubber compound and steel bead
$43.90 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
$44.99 - $59.99
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
$49.95 - $69.95
Perfect for riding, running, and just looking sharp, Tifosi's Elders boast Tifosi's exceptionally tough Grilamid frames and large, impact-resistant, polycarbonate lenses that offer a wide, unobstructed field of vision and maximum protection from debris. Lens vents ensure fog-free vision, while the hydrophilic temples and adjustable nose pads grip better when wet for a comfortable fit that stays put.
$49.99 - $58.99
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
$49.99 - $69.99
- MODEL NO: CS-R7000 - SERIES: SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T - Combination name (Group name): 11-28T, 11-30T, 11-32T, 12-25T - Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Speeds: 11-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG-EV
Dial in your bike fit with Cannondale's C2 Traditional Bend Road Bar. Crafted from lightweight aluminum, these bars have a classic bend for excellent comfort while riding in the drops. The 140mm drop allows for ample arm clearance and optimal leverage while sprinting and driving up steep climbs.
The Candela 2.0 combines a weather- and chill-resistant soft-shell upper with AGrid anti-microbial fleece performance lining and an AX Suede palm for warmth, water resistance and dexterity. Its light feel is great for long rides, yet it packs enough warmth to fight off temperatures that hover above freezing. - Super Fit engineered three-panel design - Soft-shell nylon with enhanced DWR treatment - Water-resistant AX Suede microfiber palm - Touchscreen Technology for use with mobile devices - Reflective detailing - Optimized gel padding - AGrid anti-microbial thermal fleece lining - Temperature rating of 40 - 55 degrees F / 4 - 13 degrees C
$50.00 - $65.00
The Vasona MIPS helmet combines sleek, lightweight design with an integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) that can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, giving you the latest in head protection on the road or trail. Made in a comfortable, Universal Fit women's size with Giro's adjustable Roc Loc Sport fit system, the Vasona's fit can be custom-tuned with a simple turn of the dial to make fitting fast and hassle-free. And with a range of colors to suit almost any style, you can choose exactly how your on-bike style comes together. - 50 – 57cm / 19.75 – 22.5 in.
The perfect entry-level piece for beginning riders with highly stretchable fabric, flatlock seams and a Powerband compressive cuff. It is equipped with an Italian-made chamois that is comfortable and offers sufficient padding for a wide variety of cycling paths, roads or trails. - Signature Mat: Incomparable stretchability and comfort - Quantum: Embossed matte fabric to hit the road with style. Incomparable stretchability and comfort. - Gel pocket on thigh - Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist with drawstring - Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm - AirSport Chamois
Louis Garneau's Women's Optimum 7 Shorts are the perfect entry-level shorts for beginners with flatlock seams and a powerband compressive cuff. - Signature Mat: Incomparable stretchability and comfort - Quantum: Embossed matte fabric to hit the road with style. Incomparable stretchability and comfort. - Mesh: Ventilation - Flattering HugFit waist - Compressive flattering women's Powerband that stays in place in movement - 1 rear pocket - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Inseam: 7"/18 cm - AirSport Chamois - Women
$51.99 - $65.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
One of the best selling Ergon grips, with their 3-finger and installation-friendly clamping system – as do all Ergon bar end models. This makes fitting extremely simple. Carbon bar compatible.
The Scamp MIPS is packed with amazing features, including some of the same elements found in Giro's best adult helmets, all in a smaller package designed to fit your child. The Roc Loc Jr. fit system with pinch-guard buckle provides an easy way to fit your kid’s helmet quickly and securely. The wide size range ensures children can use this helmet as they grow from balance bikes to training wheels. The design is inspired by the adult Montaro MIPS / Montara MIPS, and since the Scamp MIPS is available in a range of kid-friendly colors and designs, children will be excited to wear it every time they ride. Scamp MIPS models are available with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. MIPS can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts.
When every curb is a jump and every patch of dirt screams for a skid, the Tremor MIPS is there to keep smiles wide. Featuring some of the best technologies from Giro's adult line, like In-Mold construction for reduced weight and enhanced durability, and their acclaimed Roc Loc Sport system for fast, secure fit adjustments, the Tremor is ready for any ride. Tremor MIPS models also include an integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, providing the latest in head protection technology for junior riders. - 50 – 55cm / 19.75 – 21.75 in.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$59.95 - $64.95
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance.
$59.95 - $59.99
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
$59.95 - $79.99
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Between its large screen and easy wireless setup, CatEye's Padrone is great for those who want a simple, squint-free riding computer. It's packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus the auto start/stop means you'll always have an accurate ride time and distance for tracking your progress.
Between its large screen and easy wireless setup, CatEye's Padrone is great for those who want a simple, squint-free cycling computer. It's packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus the auto start/stop means you'll always have an accurate ride time and distance for tracking your progress. Analog speed sensor included. Functions: - Current, Max, and Average Speed - Trip Distance - Elapsed Time - Odometer - Clock
Mounts a tablet to the handlebars of a bike in a trainer or a spin bike. - For indoor use only (spin bikes/trainers/rollers) - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference, landscape or portrait - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Instant removal and installation of device - Hold tablets 9-10"
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
E-bikes put greater abuse and wear on tires because of heavy frames, battery packs, electric motors, electronics, and of course rider weight and any cargo. Utilizing the same smart inverted tread pattern found on the already popular Drifter series tire, the Serfas E-Drift is constructed using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage long-lasting tire with superior grip, durability, and improved handling characteristics. The E-Drift also features Serfas reliable FPS Flat Protection System and safety conscious reflective sidewalls. - E-bike high mileage compound formulation w/ superior grip characteristics - Inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
Page 1 of 4 Next page