Ride For The Rescue
Benefiting Knox area rescue ministries
Join Us August 10th 2019
Departing from West Bicycles, we are offering 20, 50 and 70-mile routes for you enjoy the beautiful roads of Eastern Tennessee. We have something for every type of rider. The 70 mile route is not for the faint of heart. You will face challenging climbs, fast descents and beautiful vistas. The 50 mile route offers similar beauty with fewer challenges. The 20 mile shares the first 7 miles longer route before breaking off on Hardin Valley Rd. And our fully supported rest stops will keep you rolling smoothly.
Schedule Of Events
7- 8 AM
Registration and Check-in
$40 thru Aug 9
70 mile, Oliver Springs loop
$40 thru Aug 9
50 mile, Oak Ridge loop
$30 thru Aug 9
20 mile, Hardin Valley loop
10 - 3 AM
Hospitality Tent at finish
This ride requires a level of fitness capable of riding your chosen distance and although mechanical and emergency support is provided, you should be prepared to handle common repairs like flat tires, brake or gear adjustments.
Invite your friends and enjoy this awesome event.
- EXPECT LOTS OF FUN -
- Pre Ride Coffee, juice and bagels - Clearly marked routes - Map & queue sheet -
- Strava Turn by Turn downloads - Knox County Sheriff Escort (70, 50 and 20 mile only) -
- Mechanical and Emergency support - Fully supported REST STOPS -
- Hospitality Tent at finish Pizza, snacks, ice cold watermelon and drinks -
1. Tune up your bike at West Bikes.
2. Join West Bikes Instructional Road Bike Clinic every Tuesday at 6:10PM
3. Hang On..... West Bikes (18mph+) group ride every Wednesday at 6:10PM
4. Upload your chosen route to your phone info at www.westbikes.com.
5. Emergency Repair kit - Convenient flat tire repair kit and emergency cash
6. Personal identification and emergency contact - Fully charged phone.
7. A Rescuers attitude!