We have something for every type of rider. The 70 mile route is not for the faint of heart. You will face challenging climbs, fast descents and beautiful vistas. The 50 mile route offers similar beauty with fewer challenges. The 20 mile shares the first 7 miles with the longer routes before breaking off on Hardin Valley Rd. And our fully supported rest stops and on route support will keep you rolling.
$40 thru 8/7
$40 thru 8/7
$30 thru 8/7
This ride requires a level of fitness capable of riding your chosen distance and although mechanical and emergency support is provided, you should be prepared to handle common repairs like flat tires, brake or gear adjustments.
Invite your friends and enjoy this awesome event.
- EXPECT LOTS OF FUN -
- Pre Ride Coffee, juice and bagels
- Clearly marked routes
- Map & queue sheet
- Strava Turn by Turn downloads
- Knox County Sheriff "Lead Out Escort"
- Mechanical and Emergency support
- Fully supported REST STOPS
- Hospitality Tent
- Pizza, snacks, watermelon and drinks
1. Tune up your bike at West Bikes.
2. West Bikes Instructional Road Bike Clinic Tuesday's at 6:00PM
3. West Bikes (18mph+) group ride Thursday's at 6:00PM
4. Upload your chosen route to your devise
5. Emergency kit - Flat tire repair kit and Cash
6. Personal identification and emergency contact
7. Fully charged phone