Whether you’re exploring a new type of cycling or you’re visiting our beautiful town and want to go for a ride, we can help! We have a terrific selection of rental bike options including high-performance road bikes, full suspension mountain bikes, plush comfort bikes and lightweight hybrid bikes.
All bike rentals include a helmet, platform pedals, a water bottle cage, a flat repair bag and a "Quick Fit" to assure your comfort on the bike. If you love what you ride, we’ll credit 50% of the first day rental towards the purchase of a similar item. This offer is good for 5 days after the date of return.
What to bring
Please bring your helmet, gloves and other riding gear. Bring pedals if you have them. All bikes come with platform pedals.
See Terms and Conditions at bottom of this page.
Electric / Power Assist Bikes
Easy Motion Ladies
Easy Motion Cross
SINGLE DAY: Rental bikes and/or equipment are returned the same day before closing.
MULTI-DAY: 3 or more days. Bikes may be returned by the end of the last business day.
WEEKLY: 7 days or longer rental.
We are happy to provide a helmet, bike lock if you didn’t bring your own. You are encouraged to bring your own pedals.
- Provide Valid Driver’s License
- Signed Waiver
- Mountain bikes should be hosed off / cleaned before return. Subject to $35 post-ride cleaning fee.
- Customers are responsible for any damaged components and labor to repair said wheels and/or bike.
- If you must cancel, as a courtesy, please notify us 24 hours prior to reserved date.
- To ensure the safety of our customers, we cannot rent out any bicycle if it is raining. We understand that this may be an inconvenience. Please call ahead before coming if you are in doubt.