- Benefit rides - Shop rides - Clinics -
Rides from West Bikes are a great way to meet friends, keep fit and enjoy local benefit rides, races and other fun events.
- Road Bike Instructional Clinics are scheduled throughout the season to build confidence, teach etiquette and enhance the experience, new riders are encouraged to sign up before joining group rides.
- Weekly Road and Mountain Bike Shop rides. We encourage a bike in good working order, water, and a helmet. We also suggest an emergency repair kit, energy food, and cash in case we stop and a fully charged phone.
We ride with temperatures around 50 degrees or higher. Subject to weather and life issues... so it's a good idea to confirm dates and departure times.
Call (865) 671-7591 for info, questions or suggestions.
Sign up for these terrific local events:
June 2 West Bikes Tour de Diabetes Registration Link Here
June 9 Cherohala Challenge Registration Link Here
June 21 Alzheimer's Asoc. "Longest Day Ride"
June 21-24 US Pro Road National Championships
July 7 Tour de Rocky Top Registration Link Here
Aug 11 West Bikes Ride for the Rescue Registration Link Here
Sept 1 Barley's Cycling Classic Registration Link Here
Oct 6 Tour de Tellico Registration Link Here
April 2019 Cry Baby Registration Link Here
Weekly Rides / Clinics
Tuesday May 22, 29
-Road Bike Ride Clinic
- 6:15-7:30 Instructional pace
- Call (865) 671-7591
- Safe group riding technique
- Hand signals and verbal communication
- Gear changing technique
- Clip in pedal safety
- Pace line etiquette
-Road BikeShop Ride
ALERT NO RIDE MAY 23 OR JULY 11
- 6:10-8:00PM (18+mph)
- Hang on and ride Safe / Ride Fast
-Mtn Bike Race Series
- May 23 Concord Park
- June 6 Fort Dickerson
- June 13 IC King - North Side
- June 20 Baker Creek Preserve
- July 11 Concord Park
- July 18 Fort Dickerson
- Aug 8 Mead's Quarry